TWN has applied to be an intervenor in the Canadian Energy Regulator (CER) process for Trans Mountain’s interim tolling application. The application applies a toll methodology approved by the NEB in 2013 to the current $30.9 billion budget and shows that the tolls will cover less than half (48%) of the cost of construction. This leaves the other 52%,
All posts by TWN Communications
TWN Sacred Trust invites you to a Water Ceremony on Sunday June 25th at Whey-ah-Wichen / Cates
Park in North Vancouver. This is the fourth and final of a series of water ceremonies. The ceremony will
be led by Elder Minnie (Grinder) Kenoras, Red Hummingbird Woman (Judy Wilson) and Sun Woman
On May 26, 2015, Tsleil-Waututh Nation launched our independent assessment of the Trans Mountain pipeline and tanker expansion (TMX), grounded in Tsleil-Waututh’s unextinguished law and contemporary policy. The assessment consisted of scientific analyses by world-leading experts on issues such as oil spill risk, as well as traditional TWN knowledge about Burrard Inlet,
xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish) and səlilwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) Territory/Vancouver, B.C.
This week Tsleil-Waututh Nation (TWN) and the Union of British Columbia Indian Chiefs (UBCIC) wrote letters to the CEO of Canada’s six largest banks,